WCER Evaluation Clinic
The WCER Evaluation Clinic responds to the small-scale evaluation needs in our community by matching trained graduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with schools and education-focused community organizations in Dane County. The Clinic is housed at the Wisconsin Center for Education Research and directed by Annalee Good.
- Provide quality, collaborative, and culturally responsive evaluation services to schools and not for profit organizations in Wisconsin.
- Train graduate students to be “whole scholars”, applying engaged scholarship towards equitable and systemic change in education.
- Serve as a tangible, sustained, and responsive conduit between WCER, the University, Wisconsin educators, and communities.
Centro Hispano of Dane County
Clark Street Community School
Dane County Department of Human Services
Goodman Community Center
Madison Metropolitan School District
Partner School Network
United Way of Dane County
Urban League Greater Madison
WISCIENCE and the ARMS program
Former Clinic Members
Current Clinic Members
Larry D. Brown, Jr.
Juan Carlos Medina
When is a project a “Clinic project”?
- The client is a not-for-profit or government entity located in Dane County
- The program of interest is education-related, and community- or school-initiated
- There are some funds available for evaluation, but the scope of the project is smaller than a typical evaluation contract